A Glance...

>> 06 September 2010

1. I kinda like Farscape, and Star Trek:TOS, and StarGate Atlantis. Those are my current guilty pleasures, thanks to Netflix and CBS online TV.

2. Two weeks ago, I had a week long intensive class on Race and American Christianity. I'm writing a sermon for my final project. I'll post it here, even though I didn't get to preach it (would've been tonight if not for a schedule change).

3. Said schedule change was vaguely related to where I was LAST week. My grandfather, who had been deteriorating since November, passed away in Tallahassee. Prayers for my grandmother, if you would. They'd been married 69 years.

4. Labor Day wraps up my Grove obligations. Nice cookout at the ball field, then I'll finish moving back out of that apartment and doing some cleaning in the Rec Hall.

5. Tuesday starts the regular school year, with a discussion group at 8:00 (or 8:30?)... That's gonna suck. Sunday starts my Field Ed at Union United Methodist Church in downtown Boston.

6. Next Saturday there's a potluck and photo review at the Grove. So I've kinda gotta go back.

7 , 8, 9, and 10. I'd kinda like a day off. If someone could make that happen for me.

0 comments:

United Methodist News Service Headlines

Global Ministries Mission News and Features

UMCOR News

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP