Cooking for a Crowd

>> 24 July 2010

Oh my Lord in Heaven.  Anyone want some Chicken Pot Biscuit?  Cuz I just cooked it for 100-ish people.  In case you're wondering, that's:

  • 25+ pounds of chicken breast
  • 30+ fluid ounces of condensed soup
  • 192 (I think?) ounces of frozen mixed veggies
  • 180+ frozen buttermilk biscuits
Not to mention some insane number of brownies, and several tubs of vanilla ice cream.

But it was goooood.  And my feet don't hurt TOO much.  Think I'll put the laundry off 'til tomorrow though.  If you want to know HOW I cook my Chicken Pot Biscuit (it's easier than almost any other recipe I know, and still totally nummy), click the link at the top of this post.

I did slightly misjudge though, in terms of our vegetarian option and our biscuits...  and our brownies.  I might be eating that stuff for the rest of the summer.

0 comments:

United Methodist News Service Headlines

Global Ministries Mission News and Features

UMCOR News

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP