A Collection of Random

>> 23 July 2010

  • The Marquee Blog reports that there's going to be a new Sweet Valley book in 2011.  I totally read these as a kid.  Started with SV Twins, read a few Kids, moved on to High, poked at the Unicorn Club, and read quite a bit of University.  Kind of gave up on things at Senior Year, though.  By then, I was moving onto "grown-up" books.  Nevertheless, the idea of reading about the twins at 27 (and the book says the word "ORGASM"???!) seems endlessly fascinating to me.
  • In other news, I'm apparently cooking for like 100 tomorrow.  We're making chicken pot biscuit.  I'm an okay cook.  The kids will help.  It's mostly their dinner, after all.  (Oh, this is part of the summer job I haven't really mentioned yet.)  But I'm not sure I *really* know how to cook for 100.  Yay, new experiences.
  • Speaking of that summer job, I'm the "Senior Chapel Leader" at Asbury Grove Methodist Camp Meeting.  That means I lead the older kids (12-16+) in devotions, bible studies, fundraising (see - dinner), and fun stuffs.  I also live there part-time.
  • I need to do laundry.

0 comments:

United Methodist News Service Headlines

Global Ministries Mission News and Features

UMCOR News

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP