A Spiritual Autobiography

>> 20 January 2010

First off... If anyone on Facebook glances at this, there IS more to the post! In fact, most of the notes recently :) Facebook's not real good about making it clear that these notes are a feed from a more extensive blog.

Moving on. We had to write a Spiritual Autobiography for our Methodist Discipline (Doctrine/Polity/&c) class, and I thought I'd re-post it here, as some background on where I'm coming from in this whole ministry thing. I'ma link to it though, so it doesn't make my blog look like crazy writer person.

(It only runs about ~450 words, so it's not really crazy. Just longer than my usuals.)

How the Spirit Moves Me

0 comments:

United Methodist News Service Headlines

Global Ministries Mission News and Features

UMCOR News

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP