Sometimes, You Get a Big Pile of Steaming Life

>> 18 April 2010

I changed my blog title. Again :)
I think this one better reflects who I am and what I'm about.
Which, obviously, is forgetting to post on my blog.
I overslept today, despite my best intentions to go to Church, so I'm updating this instead.

So, what's coming in the near future?
1. The second set of pictures from my summer trip out west.
2. The pictures from my Seminary Singers trip down the coast.
3. Reflections on the year at large (yawn?)
4. Thoughts for the year ahead.
5. More posting? (hope?) No promises, clearly I suck.

RE #5, and the title... Sometimes life just happens. So go with it. Make of it what you can.

0 comments:

United Methodist News Service Headlines

Global Ministries Mission News and Features

UMCOR News

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP